The BlockAction was a product by Avarch in association with BitsBeat. Avarch has been into blockchain space
for a while with its first project — EtherWorld, a website which shares news, update on projects and
technical blogs on blockchain technology. BitsBeat on the other side has been known for providing complete
web solutions, IT consultancies, UI design, SEO, Mobile Application and Digital Marketing since 2015.
What did Blockaction Provide?
BlockAction.io provided user the facility:
- To create the most secured wallet.
- To perform blockchain transactions with new or existing wallets.
- To request payment from another wallet or user.
- To view real time transaction status.
The BlockAction team had been working hard to provide a simplified solution to blockchain transaction to
increase the ease of cryptocurrency. Currently, we support Ethereum and Bitcoin. We planned to add more
tokens in subsequent release.
How did Blockaction provide the most secured wallet?
- Wallet creation was done on client side.
- Password selected and private key generated were ‘for your eyes only.’
- A user could go offline at the time of creation of wallet and connect back to the internet when password
is chosen and private key is downloaded or saved somewhere safe.
- BlockAction.io was multi-device supported. It couldn’t be accessed through desktop, mobile phone and
tablets. A user didn’t need to download any application on desktop or mobile to create wallet or perform
- Password selected and Private key generated were ‘for your eyes only’. BlockAction did not store either
of them because we wanted to keep your cryptocurrency (Ether and Bitcoin) safe with you as the owner of
private key of your wallet.
How BlockAction simplified blockchain transactions?
- All BlockAction transactions were publicly visible on the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchain.
- You did’t need to wait for link in email to view the transaction status. He could view it real time on
- You did’t need to visit another website to view the balance, it was available in just another button.
- You could send or request receive payments in Eth and BTC without disclosing your identity.
- It was fast and secured because all transactions were encrypted with SSL certificate.
- You could access your wallet anytime, anywhere with any device (mobile, tablet, computers) without
downloading the entire blockchain.
How to use BlockAction on test networks?
- Join us on Slack Channel.
- Request test ETH (KETH) or test BTC.
- Go to BlockAction.io. At present this website is already on test networks (Block Explorer for Bitcoin
and Kovan for Ethereum), so you are all set.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to test from navigation bar and you can start exploring.
You can also find us at GitHub